The Networked Systems Research (NSR, read like “answer”) group at UB CSE designs and implements next-generation networked systems. Please take a look at the people page to get to know us. Please check out our projects and publications pages for the things that we care about.
- June, 2017: Our paper on BlueMountain is accepted to MobiCom’17.
- February, 2017: Our paper on Reptor is accepted to MobiSys’17.
- December, 2016: Our programming model paper for RTDroid is accepted to RTAS’17.
- October, 2016: A journal version of RTDroid is now available at IEEE TMC.
- September, 2016: Two papers are accepted to JTRES’16.
- April, 2016: MIC is accepted to EUC’16.
- April, 2016: Pixelsior is accepted to HotStorage’16.
- December, 2015: DynaSense is accepted to IoTDI’16.
- December, 2015: Multi-VM for Android is accepted to HotMobile’16.
- July, 2015: String analysis for Android apps is accepted to the new ideas track of ASE’15.
- April, 2015: BlueMountain is accepted to HotStorage’15.
- September, 2014: PigOut is accepted to BigData’14.
- August, 2014: The sensing architecture for RTDroid is accepted to JTRES’14.
- August, 2014: The journal version of PGV will be published in the Journal of Network and Computer Applications.
- July, 2014: BlueSeal is accepted to ASE’14.
- June, 2014: We’ve presented RTDroid at MobiSys’14.
- Feb, 2014: The website is up!